Chances are you don’t have a specialised team of stylists, surgoens and trainers at your disposal so you might be wondering ‘How can I make myself look 10 years younger in 10 days?’
Whilst the current TV show may do a good job with their transformations, it does make it a bit out of reach for everyday people like you and I.
If you want to look (and feel) 10 Years Younger in 10 Days try implementing the following.
- Stop Smoking – If you don’t smoke then good work already. If you do smoke, quitting is the best thing you can do. not only for yourself but for everyone that you care about and evryone that cares about you. Once you stop feeding you body the countless toxins and poisons that are in cigarettes, it will come to life.
- Exercise Daily – For this post I don’t really care what exercise you do. If you aren’t doing some sort of moderate to high intensity exercise everyday, start now. If you want some great, challenging workouts have a look here, but for the purpose of looking 10 Years Younger in 10 Days just do something.
- Reduce Stress – Wow. If it was that easy wouldn’t everyone do it? Having the ability to identify stress can be half of the problem. Think ‘Princess and the Pea.’ Get rid of the pea and there is no need for the extra mattresses. Try to find ways to eliminate one or more of your daily stresses and you will be able to focus on something more positive.
- Try Yoga – Personally I think yoga is generally overrated, and chances are it won’t do anything to improve your physique. But by doing an hour or two of yoga per week will tick off some of the exercise and help with reducing stress also. It’s about one of the only places these days where its acceptable to slow down and be quiet for an extended period. Take advantage of that!
- Say no to processed foods – Seriously, there is no need to be eating anything processed. If you change your habits for one or two meals a day your body will thank you. Think twice when shopping, especially when you are filling your trolley with items that have a shelf life of six months or more. Try to buy more food that will rot if you don’t eat them instead of foods that will rot you if you eat them.
Five simple, cheap ways to look and feel 10 Years Younger in 10 Days. You don’t need to make wholesale changes, or go cold turkey and try to turn yourself into something you’re not. Make daily improvements and you will be rewarded every week.
Tagged as: 10 Years, Cigarettes, Current Tv, Everyday People, Good Job, High Intensity, Intensity Exercise, Mattresses, Physique, Poisons, Princess And The Pea, Reducing Stress, Specialised Team, Stop Smoking, Stresses, Toxins, Transformations, Tv Show, Workouts, Yoga