1. Train regularly – Aim for at least three high intensity session per week.
2. Make working out part of your lifestyle – Prioritise your health and fitness.
3. Train Consistently – Think long term not just this week and next.
4. Forget the “Fat Burning Zone” – Train as hard as you can without hurting yourself.
5. Use resistance to burn fat – Body weight, barbells, dumbells, kettlebells, sand bags, ropes, the options are endless.
6. Mix it up – Keep your body guessing and progressing.
7. Think “recovery” – 20-30 minute walks after dinner will speed up your recovery between harder sessions.
8. Set goals and make them happen – It may be as simple as following points 1 and 3 for six weeks.
9. Reset your goals once you achieve them – Keep raising the bar
10. Forget the foot pyramid – Fill up on non starchy vegetable, lean proteins and quality fats from nuts and oils.
11. Take your fish oil - Good for lots of things including fat loss.
12. Drink more water – Actively try to get 2-4 litres a day. Slowly increase from where you are now so you don’t spend all day and night running to the loo!
13. Keep your head up – Think positively and quickly refocus if you have a bad day.
14. Eat more smaller meal – Forget the three square meals. Go for a big breakfast, medium lunch, small dinner and a few snack in between.
15. Challenge yourself - See points 4 and 8
16. Reward yourself – When you achieve a goal treat yourself, you deserve it.
Tagged as: Bad Day, Burning Zone, Drink More Water, Fat Body, Fats, Fish Oil, Health And Fitness, High Intensity, Loo, Proteins, Pyramid, Raising The Bar, Ropes, Sand Bags, Set Goals, Six Weeks, Snack, Square Meals, Starchy Vegetable, Ways To Lose Weight