I’ve been blown away with the weights I can carry on these dips. Given that I had a broken elbow 12 months ago I am very happy with the way this and my shoulder have been getting through the workouts. Last week I lost my balance/control after 2 reps so I am ready for the feel of an extra 40 kegs for the dips. Chins have been a little slow in progress and are on my ‘watch’ list.
Ring Dips RPT
7 @ BW + 40kg (112)
9 @ BW + 24kg (96)
11 @ BW + 10kg (82)
12 @ BW
8 @ BW
7 @ BW
Push Ups Feet Elevated (18 inch box)
23 @ BW
20 @ BW
18 @ BW
Barbell Complex – Deadlift, Rows, Hang Cleans, Overhead Press, Back Squats
40kg, 3 rounds, 10 reps each exercise, 90 seconds rest.
- Trained at 13.5hrs Fasted (10g BCAA, 3g Beta Alanine, 5g creatine).
- Dips were more controlled than last week. Got an extra rep, that’s all I want!
- Chins were good, +1 rep from last week too. Slow and steady progress is all thats needed.
- Same goes for pushups, got my feet up from the 12 inch box to the 18.
- Complex was freakin tough! The deads were hard from the first round, still sore from Monday! No grip issues though, this makes me happy!
Tagged as: 24kg, 3 Rounds, Balance Control, Barbell, Beta Alanine, Blown Away, Broken Elbow, Bw, Chins, Creatine, Deads, Dips, Episode 19, exercise, Kegs, Libsyn, Pullups, Push Ups, Squats, Steady Progress, Strength Coach, Ups, Weights, Workouts